Power BI for Office 365 is a new self-service business intelligence (BI) offering enabling businesses to gain insights from their data in powerful new ways within Excel and Office 365. Customers now have the ability to easily search, discover and access data inside and outside of their organization and, with just a few clicks, shape and transform that data. They can also analyze and create stunning interactive visualizations that uncover hidden insights to share and collaborate from virtually anywhere, on nearly any device.
Stay connected to your favorite Office 365 based reports from wherever you are through a connected BI experience provided by the Microsoft’s Power BI for Windows mobile BI app. The Power BI mobile app allows you to view and stay connected to multiple live reports from Office 365 from your Windows tablet. Tag your favorite reports in the Power BI Site in Office 365 and have them appear in the mobile app or browse and discover new Office 365 reports from your tablet. Explore reports with the touch optimized experience and quickly share insights with colleagues.
- Stay connected to critical live Office 365 based reports from your tablet.
- Use Windows sharing to quickly share Office 365 based reports with your colleagues.
- Quickly tag reports as favorites to access them later with one tap.
- Browse your Office 365 based reports to easily find all your reports in the cloud.
- Explore your live reports by filtering, sorting, and highlighting interactive content.
Please note that in order to use your own reports the Power BI for Windows mobile app will require a Microsoft Power BI for Office 365 account. To find out more please visit http://www.powerbi.com
For more information on Power BI check out these links:
B V A