Todd Sweetser – Hi there Cloud Sellers! Wanted to make sure you are aware of some current programs in place to assist with your Office 365 Readiness.
First, be aware of the Practice Accelerator for Microsoft Office 365. You can use this training to be prepared to help your customers make that move to the cloud. This Practice Accelerator is a comprehensive set of reusable tools and best practices to help you identify your customer’s requirements and project scope, analyze customer needs, and deploy solutions built on Office 365.
Best part of this offer – if you are a Cloud Accelerate member or Cloud Essentials subscriber, you can register for Practice Accelerator for Microsoft Office 365 at no cost! (Normally five partner advisory hours will be deducted from your company’s account when you register.)
Info from the above link:
Practice Accelerator provides intermediate- to advanced-level training in Office 365 solutions. Practice Accelerator for Office 365 is designed for Cloud Accelerate and Cloud Essentials partners in small and medium businesses who are planning to deploy Office 365 in environments with fewer than 2,400 seats. Ideal participants for this offering are project personnel with technical backgrounds, such as those in technical project management, technical consulting, or technical support.
Second, there is a new TechNet Jump Start series to help you prepare for the Exam 70-324 (part of the requirement for the Silver Small Business Competency.) This series is presented by two of our Microsoft Cloud Champion Club partners – Stephen Hall of District Computers and Chris Oakman of Eastridge Technology. As Microsoft partners who have been out there selling and implement these solutions, they have first hand knowledge of what it takes and do a great job to help prepare others to be successful.
- Office 365 for SMB Jump Start (01) | Office 365 Overview & Infrastructure
- Office 365 for SMB Jump Start (02) | Office 365 User Management
- Office 365 for SMB Jump Start (03) | Office 365 DirSync, Single Sign-On & ADFS
- Office 365 for SMB Jump Start (04) | Administering Lync Online
- Office 365 for SMB Jump Start (05) | Administering SharePoint Online
- Office 365 for SMB Jump Start (06) | Exchange Online Overview & User Management
- Office 365 for SMB Jump Start (07) | Exchange Online Deployment & Migration
- Office 365 for SMB Jump Start (08) | Exchange Online FOPE
- Office 365 for SMB Jump Start (09) | Exchange Online Archiving & Compliance
As a reminder, there is a limited time offer available that allows you to enroll for the Small Business Competency for just US $999. Info on this competency is available here.