Josh Condie – Jump Start online courses are specifically tailored for experienced IT pros whose jobs demand they know how to best leverage new, emerging Microsoft technologies. These advanced courses assume a certain level of expertise and domain knowledge, so they move quickly and cover topics in a fashion that enables teams to effectively map new skills to real-world situations.
For this free class, we will answer the following questions while training you in the languages and structure required for building great Windows 8 apps:
- How different is Windows 8 really?
- Are there any real reasons to accelerate or create plans to build apps for the Windows 8 platform?
- Why are developer communities reacting differently to this version of Windows?
Prerequisites: While the first day is less advanced than day two, both are being delivered in an accelerated fashion and are designed for experienced developers. To ensure your expectations are appropriate, please see the “Audience Profile” section on each of these web pages: Day 1 and Day 2.
Date/Time: October 10 – 11, 2012 (2 days)
• Day 1: 9:00am – 4:00pm PST
• Day 2: 9:00am – 4:00pm PST
Where: Live, online virtual classroom
Finally, completion of this Jump Start class will help prepare you for the following two Microsoft Certification Exams: