As a quick overview, here are some of the newer key scenarios that MAP v7.0 can help you with:
· Determine your readiness for Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8
· Size your server environment for desktop virtualization
· Simplify migration to SQL Server 2012
· Evaluate your licensing needs for Lync 2010
· Determine active users and devices
I’m hoping that many of you are already evaluating Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012, this new version of MAP will help you assess the readiness of your, and your customers’, IT infrastructure for these significant new OS versions. MAP v7 includes detailed and actionable recommendations indicating the machines that meet Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8 system requirements and also those which may require hardware updates. A comprehensive inventory of servers, operating systems, workloads, devices, and server roles is included to help in your planning efforts.