Josh Condie – The Bing Business Portal is in beta and is a great resource to acquaint yourself, and your business, with. It is nicely tailored for the SMB segment, and replaces Bing Local Listings. Bing Business Portal is a free service that allows you to claim your business listing information and be found by millions of Bing users searching online. Claiming your listing allows you to take control of your business listing information online and modify it with rich content such as photos, menus, phone numbers, and other relevant information. This information can drive Bing users to learn more about your products and services as well as how to contact you if they have any questions or desire to initiate a business transaction.
New enhanced Bing Business Portal features - Take advantage of new enhancements that the Bing Business Portal offers, enabling you to provide up-to-date business information. Not only is the BBP free, but the new features make it easier for customers to find you on both the Bing desktop and mobile experiences.
- Ease of claiming your BBP listing. To help you control what business information shows up in a Bing local search result, you can quickly and easily claim your business listing on Bing by phone or PIN via mail.
- Enhance your listing. Customize business listing details such as photos, logos, parking availability, menus, hours of operation, and accepted payment types. You can even add links to your website.
- Create deals and offers. Consumers love a good deal and extending offers are a great way to boost sales. With BBP, you can create a discount coupon or promotion that will be displayed with your business listing in local search results on PC as well as the deals mobile tab on http://m.bing.com.
Here’s how you get started:
- First, go HERE to see if you can find your business listing.
- Second, read the FAQ to acquaint yourself with all the resources available, and how you can fine-tune the details of your listing to better expose your business to targeted search audiences.
- Finally, begin the process at the Get Started page: