Business Model Transformation Workshop
Building a cloud practice for your business requires more planning than simply adding a product or service. It is a journey that will impact many areas of your traditional operations, as well as the priorities of the leaders responsible for them. It will encompass new thinking by your leadership team beginning with the company value proposition to your customers. It will also impact how you deliver that value proposition in your services delivery, sales, and marketing operations based on your offerings be it Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM online, Windows Intune or Windows Azure.
The Business Model Transformation Workshop is a one-day workshop designed specifically for senior management teams of Microsoft partners who want to understand how to design a cloud practice to deliver expected profit, and how to chart a path to guide your company through the transition.
Major topics covered in this workshop are:
• The impact Cloud based offerings will have on existing partner business models.
• Aligning your business value proposition with the new Cloud paradigm.
• Creating a financial pro forma plan that quantifies the potential cloud opportunities based on your competencies.
• Incorporating new customer expectations and buying behaviors into your marketing and sales strategy and execution model.
• Creating an action plan for change that aligns your organization around the value proposition of Cloud Services.
If you are interested in understanding the economic and business model implications of operating a cloud based practice, the Business Model Transformation is the ideal starting point.
Who should attend: Partner CEO
Services Delivery Leader
Register Here: registration link
Irvine, CA April 10, 2012
Dallas, TX April 24, 2012
Tampa, FL April 26, 2012
Timing: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Workshop Purpose: Development of your specific business plan that will allow you to enhance or integrate your Cloud solutions into your current business model.
Preparation: Prior to this workshop, we recommend that you view the first video ‘Partner Opportunity with Microsoft Cloud Services’ within Cloud Business Model Transformation Jumpstart Series.
Preparation Video Cloud Business Model Transformation Jump Start for Decision Makers of VAR & SI Partners
Cost: $49.00 per person
Attendees should bring their laptop.