HP Virtual System for Microsoft
Attend this training to understand how HP VirtualSystem competes against the industry's other main players in the virtualization landscape including VCE VBlock, NetApp FlexPod, Dell Vstart, and IBM BladeCenter Foundation for Cloud.
HP VirtualSystem for Microsoft is the first VirtualSystem solution specifically designed around the Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platform, System Center management console, and HP Insight Control for System Center. Attend this training to learn more about HP VirtualSystem for Microsoft solutions and how they meet customer needs.
HP VirtualSystem is a portfolio of pre-configured, optimized solutions designed to overcome virtualization complexity, deliver the fastest path to virtualized environments and the essential foundation for private cloud deployments.
At the end of this training, you should be able to:
- Recognize and respond to customer opportunities
- Articulate the HP VirtualSystem for Microsoft value proposition
- Understand integrated HP and Microsoft technology benefits
- Discuss planning, deployment, and usage scenarios
- Recognize high level competition
- Locate tools and resources
We look forward to seeing you there.