Hosted by: Kim Tubbs-Herron, East Region SMB General Manager
& the local Microsoft Area Partner Territory Managers
As a Microsoft Value Added Reseller, we would like to invite you to attend one of the upcoming East Region VAR Energize Summits. We’ll discuss ways to help grow your Microsoft business and network with other VARS in your area.
This 3 hour event will include an impactful discussion around:
- Lengthening & Building Long Term Customer Relationships
- Working Better Together & Staying Connected to Your Customers
- Microsoft’s Virtualization advancements with Systems Center Essentials
- How Microsoft’s Office Professional Plus 2010 coupled with Windows 7 Professional can help your customers meet the challenges of today’s business environment.
|March 9||10:30am – 2:00pm||Waltham, MA||Register|
|March 10||11:00am – 2:30pm*||New York, NY||Register|
|March 15||10:30am – 2:00pm||Alpharetta, GA||Register|
|March 16||10:30am – 2:00pm||Malvern, PA||Register|
|March 17||10:30am – 2:00pm||Washington, DC||Register|
|March 22||10:30am – 2:00pm||Tampa, FL||Register|
* note special start and end times
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. (Note: we will provide a working lunch.)
Also, don’t miss the Windows Small Business Server 2011 Launch Roadshow taking place immediately following the VAR Energize Summit. Click here to register.