Partners – Do you have Small Business Server 2011 Standard with Volume Licensing, and need to download the media?
Here are a couple options:
Download from TechNet, or MSDN if you have subscriptions. It will also be available with the Microsoft Action Pack subscription in February.
For more information on these downloads – Check out Charles Van Heusen’s earlier post: http://blogs.technet.com/b/uspartner_ts2team/archive/2011/01/28/where-to-download-sbs2011-standard-for-installation.aspx
What can you do if you don’t have any subscriptions? – Found this post on the SBS blog.
Due to the size of the SBS 2011 Standard media (6.5Gb), downloading is not available on the VLSC (Volume Licensing Service Center), and is supported via media order only.
However, we have a dedicated large file download system partnering with Akamai to support our SBS 2011 Standard Evaluations. The great news is you can easily convert this evaluation version to a licensed version using Windows Activation.
Here is what you need to do if you want immediate access to SBS 2011 Standard through download and are a VLSC customer.
1. Download the SBS 2011 Evaluation through the CARE system
2. Install the evaluation onto your target server
3. Logon on your VLSC account, and access your SBS 2011 Standard MAK key
4. Click the Start menu on the server desktop, right click Computer, choose Properties, and then click the link under Windows Activation.
5. Click Activate Windows online now, type your MAK product key, click Next, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
You now have a fully registered version of SBS 2011 Standard.
For More Information – Check out –