Q: (from Barbara)
Our company is planning to host a Window 7 Seminar for clients in April. The first need I have is for postcard that we can send out about our event. I have found one on the MS website but it is a PDF copy and needs to modified to include in our event information, do you have this postcard in a MS Word document that I can edit?
Our Ready-to-Go campaign material would be perfect for this. We not only include marketing material (like the post card) we provide a suggested timeline, access to mailing lists, slide decks, scripts, handouts, and post event follow-up materials.
To get started, go to:
- Click on the Sales & Marketing tab
- Click on the Ready-to-Go Campaigns link
- Click on the Ready-to-Go Campaigns link again
- Select search by Microsoft Product and choose Windows 7
- Click Find Campaigns
- I selected the Upgrade the Desktop campaign
- Sign In
- Scroll down
- Expand Plan & Execute your Plan where you will find an Introductory Postcard
- Click on Customize
- Click on Free Download and follow the instructions
Or you can skip all the fun and just go to:
but then you will miss all of the other RTG resources available to you.