Hardening operating systems and applications, implementing security settings, and enforcing compliance standards can be resource intensive—but it doesn’t have to be. Take advantage of a free new tool from the Microsoft security experts on the Solution Accelerators team.
The Security Compliance Manager will enable you to plan, deploy, operate, and manage your organization’s security baselines for Windows® client and server operating systems, and Microsoft applications.
What does that really mean?
· Centralized management and baseline portfolio.
· Security baseline customization.
· Security baseline comparison and export.
· Security baseline compliance monitoring and verification.
The bottom line: Security Compliance Manager will help you achieve a secure, reliable, and centralized IT environment that will help you better balance your organization’s needs for security and functionality.
The beta review program for Security Compliance Manager is now open!
Join now, and utilize this opportunity to provide feedback and help the development team build this tool to best meet your needs.
· Join the Security Compliance Manager Beta. Then tell the development team what you think!
· Already a member? Bookmark this link for access to the program page.
· Help us spread the word—share the beta invitation link with your friends.
· Want to see where it all started? Download the current version: Security Compliance Management Toolkit.
The beta will run through March 2010. That means now is the time to join the beta program, take an early look at this tool, and provide the Security Solution Accelerators team with your feedback.
Want the facts straight from the development team? Check out this series of short videos! Better yet, post your own video response sharing your favorite feature.
Want more information on a specific feature? Interested in speaking with the development team? Please contact Michelle Arney.