Register for Windows 10 partner technical training in New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles. At this two-day training, through presentations and digital labs, you'll get in-depth knowledge about Windows 10 deployment, management, and security scenarios and features. We'll provide new insights about Windows 10 Creators Update, available April 11. You'll have access to hands-on, digital lab materials with instructions for securely deploying and managing Windows 10.
Day 1: Deployment and management infrastructure
Learn about new and maturing capabilities in Windows 10 through presentations and lab time.
- Windows updates and Windows as a service
- Mobile device management with Microsoft Intune and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- In-place OS upgrades for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 to Windows 10
- Windows upgrade assessment tools for application compatibility
Day 2: Security and security policy management
Participate in discussions and labs to deepen your skills for new Windows 10 features.
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- How to prevent advanced attacks with Identity and Credential Protection
- Windows hardening with Secure Boot and Device Guard
- Windows 10, BitLocker, and Azure Active Directory are better together
- Data leak protection with Windows Information Protection
- Security policy/conditional access/Windows health attestation
The digital lab materials are yours to take home after the training. Use this lab content to set up customer proofs of concepts, pilots, and full scale deployment.
Register today to join us in the city nearest you.
Interested in building apps that use Windows as a service?
Optimize your apps for Windows as a service. Sign up for a one-hour webcast on April 24 or April 26 and learn about the tools, resources, and programs available to partners developing apps.
Windows and Devices Partner Community
- Sign up for the March 16 partner call
- Community call schedule
- Yammer group
- Blog series
- Training and enablement
We look forward to continuing the conversation with you about the Windows 10 opportunity. We use our Windows and Devices Partner Community calls, blog posts, and Yammer group to share information and connect with you. If you’re serious about building and sustaining a profitable Windows practice, and want in-depth assistance, email WinRecruit@microsoft.com or post your question in the Yammer group.