In January, I put together and hosted a series of webcasts about Azure Storage. We had thousands of partners register to join us live online and watch the sessions on-demand. If you were able to join us, thank you for helping to make the series a success!
Given the continued interest in the topic, we've lined up more of these webcasts for you over the next several weeks. We're expanding them to cover more infrastructure components like networking, security, desktop virtualization, and remote office optimization. Through these webcasts, we'll help you bring your customers best-of-breed solutions that improve their Microsoft Azure experience and increase your profitability.
Webcast schedule for February and March
For the offerings listed below, download the calendar (.ics) file for each event to add it to your calendar.
- Tuesday, February 21: Zerto - Hypervisor-based continuous data protection and migration for Hyper-V and VMware (Download the calendar file)
- Wednesday, February 22: PEER Software – File synchronization and protection for Windows File Servers and NAS devices (Download the calendar file)
- Monday, February 27: Armor Anywhere - Protection for virtual machines in the public cloud (Download the calendar file)
- Monday, March 6: Archive360 – Compliance archive platform built on Microsoft Azure (Download the calendar file)
- Monday, March 13: Riverbed – WAN optimization, remote office consolidation, and more (Download the calendar file)
- Monday, March 20: Druva – Heterogeneous SaaS backup, hybrid object storage, and information governance (Download the calendar file)
- Monday, March 27: Rubrik – Backup and recovery rethought - get modern data protection built by hyperscale cloud veterans (Download the calendar file)
Watch the Azure Storage solutions series on demand
The topic for the January community call for Azure Partners was building a partner business on the foundation of Azure Storage workloads.
If you missed the January Azure Storage solutions webcasts, or want to see them again, click the links below, and choose "Join the Event" to watch the replay. For presentations, visit the Files section of the Azure Partners Yammer group.
- Actifio - Fast, efficient backup with vaulting and orchestrated recovery to cloud to support DevTest
- Cloudlanes - Software agnostic backup and chain of custody management
- Commvault – Industry-leading backup and recovery to cloud and of cloud resources
- NetApp – Efficient hardware or virtual appliance backup and recovery to cloud
- VEEAM – The leader in virtual machine backup and recovery, now with direct restore to Azure
- Veritas – Industry-leading backup, data management, and recovery platforms, now with support for Azure Storage
Workload migration, cloud bursting, and dev test
- Avere – Access a cached instance of on-premises NAS with Azure services
- Velostrata – Quickly migrate workloads to Azure, temporarily or permanently
- Nasuni – Hybrid NAS and SAN hardware and software solutions, on-premises or in Azure
- NetApp – Industry-leading storage OS, NetApp ONTAP, comes to Azure
- SoftNAS – Multiprotocol software-defined storage solution, built for the cloud, lets you scale to petabytes without changing your applications