If you are considering attaining the new Windows and Devices Competency as a Deployment Partner, the technical requirement is passing the Windows 10 Deployment, Security, and Management Assessment.
- Silver Competency: Two individuals must pass the assessment
- Gold Competency: Four individuals must pass the assessment
To prepare for this assessment, I recommend attending one of the upcoming Ask the Experts: Windows and Devices Competency Boot Camp sessions. These 300-level technical training courses are delivered by Microsoft experts Dave Field, Senior Partner Technical Consultant, and Michael Biver, Partner Technical Consultant. During the session, they'll explain the process of preparing for the assessment, and share study resources, examples of question style and content, and tips about answering the questions. You'll have an opportunity to ask your own questions to improve your understanding of the assessment and the competency attainment process.
This training is recommended for IT Professionals across these specific roles: Deployment Specialists, IT Decision Makers, IT Implementers, IT Generalists, IT Managers, Desktop/End User Specialists.
Ask the Experts: Windows and Devices competency boot camp sessions
Technical deep dive training on Windows
- February 22: Windows Security
- February 23: Windows Management
- February 24: Windows in Cloud Solution Provider (CSP)
- March 20: Windows in Cloud Solution Provider (CSP)
- March 27-28: Windows Deployment
- March 29: Windows Security
- March 30: Windows Management
Windows and Devices Partner Community
- Community call schedule
- Windows and Devices Partners Yammer group
- Community blog series
- Training and enablement
- YouTube playlist
We look forward to continuing the conversation with you about the Windows 10 opportunity. We use our Windows and Devices Partner Community calls, blog posts, and Yammer group to share information and connect with you. If you’re serious about building and sustaining a profitable Windows practice, and want in-depth assistance, email WinRecruit@microsoft.com or post your question in the Yammer group.