The Microsoft fiscal year ends June 30, and we’re currently planning the last few sales excellence webcasts for May and June. In July, we’ll head to Toronto, Canada for the 2016 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, and then we’ll finalize our plans for this series for the year ahead (Microsoft fiscal year 2017). Look for the new partner sales webcast schedule around mid-August—subscribe to this blog by email or RSS to see new content as it’s published.
In the schedule below, we’ve included other partner sales training listings. At the bottom of the post, you’ll see links to on-demand offerings as well.
Sales excellence webcast schedule
There are no sales excellence webcasts scheduled at this time.
Cloud Platform University Online
|Course dates||Register by||Course title and registration link|
|May 23–June 20||May 13||Connecting to Microsoft Cloud Services|
|May 23–June 27||May 13||Selling Azure for Big Data Analytics Solutions|
|May 30–June 27||May 20||Selling Enterprise Web and Mobile Apps|
|May 30–June 27||May 20||Practical Data Analytics with Microsoft Cortana Intelligence Suite|
Join us at WPC 2016, the premier event for Microsoft partners
At our annual business and sales conference, you’ll hear from Microsoft executives and industry leaders about the latest IT trends, market projections, and partner opportunities. We’ll provide you with content, customers, and connections to build your sales skills and knowledge.
- Explore the Session Catalog (see sessions for partner sellers by filtering on Special Interest > Partner Seller)
- Register for WPC 2016
- Need to convince your manager that you should attend WPC 2016? Download our justification email template
On-demand partner sales training and tools
- How to use the new Partner University video
- Sales excellence webcasts library
- Cloud trust and security
- Pitching business productivity to your customers (Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, and Power BI)
- Pitching Microsoft Azure to your enterprise customers
- Data Platform University training courses from March 2016
- Drumbeat training for Office 365
- SMB Cross-sell Upsell Guides
- SMB customer offers and partner incentives
US Partner Community training schedule and guide
- The Hot Sheet is a comprehensive schedule of in-person training and virtual courses, webcasts, and calls. It’s updated regularly as we learn about new offerings.
- Download our one-page guide to partner training resources