Join the US Partner Community for our “Make more money” sales excellence webcast series. In these webcasts for US partner sellers, we’ll explain the latest partner opportunities, how to identify them, and how to have effective customer conversations to build your pipeline, increase revenue, and close deals.
We are working with Microsoft product experts from across the US business and product teams to bring you information and resources that cover a wide variety of topics. Speakers will include those experts, as well as partners that will share their insights and best practices.
The current schedule is always available at this link: https://aka.ms/salesexcellence.
Announcing our new “Make more money” webcast series sweepstakes!
Beginning September 23, enter our sweepstakes by attending a live “Make more money” webcast or watching one on demand, then providing your feedback. During each live or on-demand webcast, a unique URL will be provided for you to submit your feedback about the webcast. The more webcasts you attend and provide feedback for, the more chances you have to win a great prize, including a Microsoft Lumia 1520, American Express gift cards, or Amazon gift cards.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to U.S. based partners 18+ with an active MPN ID. Game ends 12/31/15. For details, see Official Rules.
Drive more revenue, unlock device opportunities and capture new licensing with Windows 10 (Level 100)
Selling Office as part of Office 365 to your State & Local Government Customers (Level 200)
Driving more mobility, identity and security opportunities with Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) (Level 100)
Identify more opportunities and learn key sales scenarios with Enterprise Mobility Suite for your State and Local Government Customers (Level 100)
Maximize profitability and drive customer impact in US Healthcare with Better Data Solutions (Level 200)
Look for more sales-focused webcasts soon, covering the topics below. We’ll update this post as we get them scheduled.
- Windows Apportals
- Skype for Business
- Windows Server
- Office 365
Watch previous webcasts on demand
- Keys to successfully selling Office 365 to Healthcare (Level 200)
- Help Your Customers Realize Unique Value – the Evolution of Microsoft FastTrack (Level 100)
- Upselling Visual Studio and Securing MSDN Renewals (Level 200)
- Office 365 E5 Unplugged – Live Q&A (Level 100)
- Selling Office 365 to your US State & Local Government customers (Level 200)
- Make money with Microsoft cloud services: Insights from a Microsoft reseller (Level 100–200)
- Make more money with Education Analytics for SQL Server & Power BI (Level 100)
- Selling Microsoft Cloud Services using Compliance as a Competitive Advantage (Level 200)
- Windows 2003 End-of-Support: We’re Not Done Yet! (Level 100)
- Make more money with Windows 10 in Education (Level 100)
- Office 365 E5 Partner Opportunity (Level 100)
- Selling Microsoft Azure in Education (Level 100)
- Make more money selling Windows 10 (Level 100)
- Unlock Office 365 opportunities with the new Office 2016 (Level 100)
- Make more money with Windows Apportals (Level 100)
- Understanding and Monetizing Microsoft Data Insights Solutions, including Advanced Analytics (Level 100)
- Using workload conversations to drive Microsoft Azure pipeline, revenue , and usage (Level 100)
- How the new FastTrack can help you increase Office 365 Sales and adoption (Level 100)
- Uncovering and monetizing the SQL Server 2005 end-of-support opportunity (and what's new in SQL Server 2016) (Level 100)
- Mobility, identity, and security opportunities with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) (Level 100)
- See our top 10 list from our previous sales excellence series
Additional partner sales training resources