Over the past year, more than 4,200 Sales Professionals in the US Partner Community attended our Sales and Licensing Excellence webcast series. These 100- to 300-level webcasts covered a wide range of Microsoft products and technologies, focusing on information that helps partner sellers have more effective customer conversations.
This year, we want to not only increase your effectiveness with customers—we also want to help you make more money selling Microsoft-based solutions. We’re working on a new series of sales-focused webcasts now, and will publish an initial schedule soon.
In the meantime, I asked Sharon Lee, who created last year’s series, and Stacey Schuneman, who is working on the new series and schedule, to share their top 10 list of Sales and Licensing Excellence webcasts, available on demand.
How can we help you make more money?
If you have a great idea for a sales-related topic you’d like to see us cover in the new series that’s coming soon, share it with Stacey Schuneman in the Training Recommendations group on Yammer. We’ll publish the new schedule here on the US Partner Learning blog and the webcasts will be listed on our Hot Sheet training schedule.
Top 10 list of Sales and Licensing Excellence webcasts
Watch these webcasts on demand. Click the title to go to the course, where you may be asked to Register before viewing.
- Making Money with Microsoft Cloud – Insights from a Microsoft Reseller (Level 100)
- Dynamics ERP on Azure and how to get started (Level 100)
- Driving a strategic discussion with your customer around the Microsoft Cloud for Business (Level 200)
- Uncovering and Closing Microsoft Azure Opportunities (Level 100/200)
- Trust and Transparency in a Cloud First World (Level 100)
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) (Level 100)
- Microsoft Products and Services Agreement – MPSA (Level 100)
- Microsoft Products and Services Agreement – MPSA (Level 200)
- Microsoft Products and Services Agreement – MPSA (Level 300)
- Microsoft Azure for Government (Level 100/200)