Each week, we share our recommendations for upcoming partner training courses, webcasts, and calls, selected from our US partner training schedule, the Hot Sheet. Regardless of your role, our courses, webcasts, and calls can help you build your skills and knowledge. Enjoy!
If you’d like to see our training-related posts in your email inbox, go to the main US Partner Learning blog page and enter your email address under “Subscribe and follow” on the right-hand side.
We provide real-time updates about US partner training and certification, including the Hot Sheet schedule on Twitter @mslearningcurve.
|Download the US Partner Training and Certification destination guide, a regularly updated document that explains your options for partner training, regardless of your role.|
This is a combination of a brief cloud-oriented presentation and open forum that provides answers to your technical and sales questions about the Microsoft Cloud for SMB. Next week’s 15-minute presentation is focused on what’s new in Microsoft Azure. The remainder of the call is open for partners to ask questions, or share cloud-related experiences. Add these office hours to your calendar.
Digital Partner of Record is an online capability that automates how you are attached as the Partner of Record for the subscriptions you are actively managing for customers. Join the office hours to get your questions about cloud incentives (including questions about Digital POR) answered, stay informed about program updates, and learn about program policies. Add these office hours to your calendar.
Marketing SureStep helps you create the right approach for your company, from connecting with customers to telling a compelling story to measuring your progress. During Marketing SureStep office hours, you have access to marketing experts who can answer your questions in an open forum. Add these office hours to your calendar.
The Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) is the comprehensive cloud solution for customers’ Consumerization of IT and “bring your own device” (BYOD) challenges. Additionally, the Enterprise Mobility Suite discount makes it the most cost-effective solution to overcome the mobility challenges. Join this level 200 session to get an overview on Enterprise Mobility Suite.
- July 8 – Getting Started with Enterprise Mobility (Level 200)
- July 8 – Enterprise Mobility Scenario: Developing Portable and Cross-Platform Web Applications using ASP. NET vNext (Level 200)
- July 13–15 – Partner Practice Enablement: Empowering Enterprise Mobility (EEM) (Level 300)
- July 20 – Enterprise Mobility Scenario: What's New in Microsoft Intune (Level 200)
- July 22 – Enterprise Mobility Scenario: Mobile Device Management for Office 365 (Level 200)
In this session, you will learn how to accelerate your transition to the cloud with best practices from top cloud partners. You will also gain visibility into new tools available to help you explore new revenue opportunities with Microsoft Cloud Services.
- WPC 2015 attendees can register here
- Add more Cloud Profitability sessions to your WPC Schedule in Connect
- See the Cloud Profitability sessions in the Session Catalog (filter on Additional Themes > Partner Profitability
These blog posts and articles will help you stay informed about training related opportunities and offerings.
- Discover what Windows 10 means for you at WPC 2015
- US Public Sector Partner Town Hall Meeting at WPC 2015
- Azure Partner Community: Application Platform announcements from Build and Ignite
- Office 365 Partner Community: Ignite highlights – Delve and the Office Graph
- Skype for Business technical partner webcasts
- Office 365 technical webcasts for partners
- The evolution of partner enablement
- Bring data and apps to life for users through Windows Apportals–technical training modules