Each week, we share our recommendations for upcoming partner training courses, webcasts, and calls, selected from our US partner training schedule, the Hot Sheet. Regardless of your role, our courses, webcasts, and calls can help you build your skills and knowledge. Enjoy!
If you’d like to see our training-related posts in your email inbox, go to the main US Partner Learning blog page and enter your email address under “Subscribe and follow” on the right-hand side.
We provide real-time updates about US partner training and certification, including the Hot Sheet schedule on Twitter @mslearningcurve.
|Download the US Partner Training and Certification destination guide, a regularly updated document that explains your options for partner training, regardless of your role.|
Sales and Licensing Excellence webcasts: accelerate your sales and close deals
Sales, licensing, and marketing professionals can prepare for customer conversations by attending our Sales and Licensing Excellence webcasts. Our webcasts will help you build knowledge about Microsoft products and technologies so you can explain to customers how Microsoft-based solutions can meet their business needs. Learn more about our Excellence webcasts, and watch previous webcasts on demand.
- May 20: Making Money with Microsoft Cloud – Insights from a Microsoft Reseller
- May 21: How to Close the Quarter Strong with EAPacket and the MPSA
- May 22: Driving a Strategic Discussion With Your Customer Around the Microsoft Cloud for Business
May 19-21: Windows 10 Jump Start for Developers
Get an in-depth look at the Universal Windows Platform and social integration to help you create amazing experiences on devices running Windows 10, including phones, tablets, PCs, and even (coming soon) Xbox. This jump start from Microsoft Virtual Academy will feature demos, explore cool new features, and offer practical guidance. May 19–21 from 9:00AM–5:00PM PT daily. Register for this jump start.
- Day 1 – App basics
- Day 2 – Windows essentials
- Day 3 – Extended features
Cloud Profitability webcasts in May: fundamentals for building your cloud business
Building a viable cloud business requires attention to the fundamentals. In the weekly Cloud Profitability webcasts, you’ll learn about the important aspects that can make a difference in your ability to successfully take your business to the next level. From pricing, to compensation, to increasing consumption and more, you’ll get useful strategies and practical advice from experts and Microsoft partners. Register for upcoming webcasts, and watch previous webcasts on demand.
- May 20: Driving Shareholder Value
- May 27: Microsoft Cloud Services and Lifetime Customer Value
May 21: Azure Partner Community call
Partners with a Microsoft Azure practice today are well positioned to expand their practice to include Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online as a part of an integrated application platform that allows them to rapidly build and deliver functional solutions that are secure and mobile. Join the May 21 Azure Partner Community call for a discussion about adding CRM Online to your business, and read the blog series.
- Register for the May 21 community call
- Blog series part 1 – Introduction
- Blog series part 2 – How CRM Online can help increase Azure adoption and usage
May 21: Announcing Enterprise Mobility for every SMB
Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) gives you the ability to deliver a solution that empowers a customer’s mobile workforce, while giving them control over access, devices, and data. It’s now available for SMB customers. You can create new, recurring revenue streams by offering EMS, which combines Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium, Microsoft Intune and Microsoft Azure Rights Management Service (RMS) into a cloud-based solution available as an affordable subscription.
These blog posts and articles will help you stay informed about training related opportunities and offerings.
- Drumbeat Start – Fresh new Office 365 sales training on demand
- Bring data and apps to life for users through Windows Apportals–new partner technical training modules now available
- Big savings on Microsoft competency exams – offer ends May 31
- Dive into creative marketing and SEO
- End of support for Windows Server 2003 and SQL Server 2005
- Selling Microsoft Azure