Each week, we share our recommendations for upcoming partner training courses, webcasts, and calls, selected from our US partner training schedule, the Hot Sheet. Regardless of your role, our courses, webcasts, and calls can help you build your skills and knowledge. Enjoy!
If you’d like to see our training-related posts in your email inbox, go to the main US Partner Learning blog page and enter your email address under “Subscribe and follow” on the right-hand side.
We provide real-time updates about US partner training and certification, including the Hot Sheet schedule on Twitter @mslearningcurve.
|Download the US Partner Training and Certification destination guide, a regularly updated document that explains your options for partner training, regardless of your role.|
May 5: Driving a strategic discussion with your customer around the Microsoft Cloud for Business
In this Sales Excellence webcast, partner practice recruiter Michelle Olson will explain how to review customer scenarios, analyze total cost of ownership, and help your customers build a plan to migrate workloads to the Microsoft Cloud. Learn more about Sales Excellence webcasts.
Skype for Business webcasts for partners
Learn about the new capabilities and features of the client and server versions for Skype for Business. This series from the Partner Technical Services team covers a variety of different topics related to Skype for Business. See the schedule and register for upcoming webcasts.
- May 5 – Reference Architectures and Design
- May 12 – What Should I Know?
- May 19 – Meeting and Video
- May 26 – Server Core & Voice Improvements
- June 2 – Hybrid Deep Dive
- June 10 – Edge Architectures and Configuration
- June 16 – Drive Skype for Business Adoption
May 5: Windows 10 licensing
The Windows 10 release is almost here and we have a series of training webcasts that teach you how to talk to your customers about what Windows 10 can do for their businesses. On the May 5 webcast, learn how Windows as a Service will impact volume licensing. Catch up on previous webcasts and register for upcoming webcasts.
May 7: Office 365 Partner Community call
The May focus for the Office 365 Partner Community is about adding Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to your practice. Read the blog series and register for the May 7 call.
May 8: SMB Partner Insider calls for East, Central, and West Regions
Each month, your Microsoft Regional General Manager and Regional Account team brings you the latest Microsoft information and resources for US partners serving SMB customers, giving you the opportunity to be among the first to know what’s happening.
- SMB Partner Insider Call, East Region
- SMB Partner Insider Call, Central Region
- SMB Partner Insider Call, West Region
In addition to upcoming training, these blog posts and articles help you stay informed about training related opportunities and offerings.
- Office 365 partner training for May and June
- Azure, Hybrid Cloud, and Enterprise Mobility Suite partner training for May and June
- Bring data and apps to life for users through Windows Apportals – new partner technical training modules now available
- Prepare for Windows 10 deployments with the new Deployment Masters online workshop series
- The migration opportunity with SQL Server
- Technical services to help you deploy Azure with confidence