Each week, we’ll share our recommendations for upcoming partner training courses, webcasts, and calls, selected from our US partner training schedule, the Hot Sheet. Regardless of your role, our courses, webcasts, and calls can help you build your skills and knowledge. Enjoy!
If you’d like to see our training-related posts in your email inbox, go to the main US Partner Learning blog page and enter your email address under “Subscribe and follow” on the right-hand side.
We provide real-time updates about US partner training and certification, including the Hot Sheet schedule on Twitter @mslearningcurve.
|Download the US Partner Training and Certification destination guide, a regularly updated document that explains your options for training, regardless of your role.|
Windows Deployment Masters Workshop: Session 1 on April 27
The new Windows Deployment Masters workshop series, for IT pros, consultants, and administrators, prepares you for Windows 10 deployments. Over the course of eight 2-hour sessions, you will learn how to build real world deployment solutions utilizing the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and System Center Configuration Manager. Register for the series.
Skype for Business webcasts for partners
Microsoft Lync is now Skype for Business. Join Partner Technical Services (PTS) for these Skype for Business webcasts when you’ll learn about to the new capabilities and features of Skype for Business, get technical information about configuration, migrations, and deployments, and understand how to drive user adoption.
- April 28 – What’s New in Skype for Business?
- May 5 – Reference Architectures and Design
- May 12 – What Should I Know?
- May 19 – Meeting and Video
- May 26 – Server Core & Voice Improvements
- June 2 – Hybrid Deep Dive
- June 10 – Edge Architectures and Configuration
- June 16 – Drive Skype for Business Adoption
April 28 and April 30: Vertical ISV Partnership Program Business Briefings
Are you looking for technical, marketing, and software support to launch or modernize your business applications for the cloud? Are you ready to fundamentally shift how your business operates and competes by partnering with a company that has the experience, reach, and footprint you can trust? Join one of these one-hour, online business briefings to learn more about the Microsoft Vertical ISV Partnership (VIP) program. Register for the April 28 or April 30 briefing.
Windows 10 Webcasts for partners
With the release of Windows 10 coming later this year, we have a series of training webcasts for partners to help you prepare. You’ll learn how to talk to your customers about what Windows 10 can do for their businesses, and get the latest information about topics like licensing, upgrades, security, and more. You can watch previous Windows 10 webcasts on demand
- May 5 – Windows 10 Licensing
- May 12 – Windows 10 App Store for Business
- May 19 – Windows 10 Security
- May 26 – Keeping Windows 10 Current
- June 2 – Enterprise Browsing on Windows 10
Customer Lifecycle Management Academy – Selling more with CLM
The Customer Lifecycle Management Academy is a four-part web series that provides innovative approaches to generate revenue through new selling, onboarding, enhancing and renewing processes. Attendees will gain rich supplemental materials to strengthen their role as a trusted advisor. Register for these webcasts.
- May 12 – Class 1: Selling more with CLM
- May 14 – Class 2: Onboard your customers for success
- May 19 – Class 3: Enhance profitability through intelligence
- May 21 – Class 4: Rev up your renewals with CLM
In addition to upcoming training, these blog posts and articles will help you stay informed about training related opportunities and offerings.
- Bring data and apps to life for users through Windows Apportals – new partner technical training modules now available
- Technical services to help you deploy Azure with confidence
- Office 365 Practice Accelerator for SMB on April 28-29, May 21-22, and June 18-19
- Enabling Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online partners to do more
- Building a successful sales team to maximize profitability