Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online alongside Office 365 empowers an organization to engage more effectively with its customers. This combined power of customer relationship management (CRM) with already-familiar Office tools helps a company’s employees achieve goals across sales, service, marketing, and social.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is now available through Open, as is Microsoft Office 365, making it easier for small and medium businesses to acquire these services together. Partners have an opportunity to expand their cloud offerings to include Dynamics CRM Online. A new four-part training workshop will be offered in March and April at no cost* to MPN members.
Who should attend?
- IT Pros
- Presales Technical Specialists
- Sales Specialists
- Business Development Managers
Workshop description and objectives
In this workshop, you’ll learn competitive positioning and how to integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online into customer's Microsoft Office 365 portfolios, which will open up new opportunities and enable you to expand your business.
- Understand the opportunities open to you for business growth when you integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online with Microsoft Office 365
- Articulate features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online which will enable your customers
- Maximize Microsoft Office 365 features such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Yammer, Power BI, and more by adding Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to a customers’ cloud portfolio
- Position Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online when the customer is looking at competitive solutions
Schedule and links to register
Registration for the webcasts listed below is on the Partner Learning Center. To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network. To associate yourself to your company’s MPN profile, follow the steps here.
|Register for the March workshop||Register for the April workshop|
|First Steps Day 1 (Level 100)
Introduction to Dynamics CRM Online (Sales Productivity), Administration, Pricing, and Licensing
|Wednesday, March 4||Tuesday, April 7|
|First Steps Day 2 (Level 200)
Remove Wind from Competitor Sails; Integration with SharePoint
|Wednesday, March 11||Tuesday, April 14|
|First Steps Day 3 (Level 200)
Integration with Exchange Online (Server-Side Sync); Integration with Yammer, Lync, and Skype
|Wednesday, March 18||Tuesday, April 21|
|First Steps Day 4 (Level 200)
Integration with Power BI; Microsoft Social Listening Overview
|Wednesday, March 25||Tuesday, April 28|
* Promotional pricing: this training offering is available at no extra cost if taken in March or April 2015.