As the director of US Partner Enablement, I have responsibility for helping you understand how to build your business and your team’s sales and technical expertise with the latest Microsoft products and technologies.
My previous blog posttalked about your resources for planning and following through on a training plan for your company. Today, I am excited to share a new, training-related benefit for Microsoft partners that I think will really make a difference in how your IT pros and developers prepare for Microsoft certification exams and technical skilling.
Members of the Microsoft Partner Network can now purchase digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC) and Microsoft Labs Online (MLO). Using these courses, IT Pros and Developers can set their own pace to study, gain skills, and implement new technologies. There are more than 175 courses available online now, and we'll continue to add more.
How to purchase training content and lab vouchers
The dMOC and MLO offerings are cost-effective, replacing the need for on-premises lab environments and infrastructure, and are now offered at a discounted rate through the Courseware Marketplace. A voucher option for dMOC and MLO is also available, allowing you to bulk purchase and consume just-in-time (vouchers are valid for six months after purchase).
- Set up and validate your account. An active MPN ID is required to create an account on the Courseware Marketplace website
- Once activated, labs will be available for 21 days
- You must use a valid Microsoft Certified Training (MCT) ID to complete your purchase
Frequently asked questions
- What are Microsoft Labs Online?
- Where can I get Microsoft Labs Online?
- What are Microsoft Learning product vouchers?
- Where can I get Microsoft Learning product vouchers?
- How do I purchase Microsoft Learning product vouchers and MLO?
- Where can I find my Microsoft Learning product vouchers and MLO purchases?
- How can I redeem the Microsoft Learning product vouchers and MLO?
Special offer for IAMCP members
The IAMCP is offering its members a free Microsoft Certification exam voucher with Second Shot when you purchase an eligible course from the Courseware Marketplace. Provide proof of purchase to the IAMCP by May 31 to receive your voucher. Get the offer details, terms, and conditions on the IAMCP website.
Certification offers from Microsoft
- Microsoft Partner Network exam voucher packs. Save 25% on 10 exams, and 15% on 5 exams, and get a free retake—a Second Shot—if you need it when you take your exam by May 31.
- Second Shot is also available for single MCP exams. Get the details and terms/conditions here. Offer ends May 31.