Attend an interactive forum about Microsoft Office 365 deployments to get expert advice, learn best practices, and get answers to your questions from Microsoft partner technical consultants and escalation engineers. During this one-hour webcast, our experts will help you resolve blockers you may face during mailbox migrations to Office 365 and understand new Office 365 features that can have a positive impact on your deployment activities. Let us help you increase the velocity of your deployments by answering questions that might otherwise require research, support cases, or discovery.
Registration for these events is on the Partner Learning Center. To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network. To associate yourself to your company’s MPN profile, follow the steps here. If you have issues with registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost to attend this webcast is one partner advisory hour.
Prerequisites for participating partners (300-400 level)
- Understanding of Identity Management concepts: AD DS, DirSync, ADFS, Azure AD
- Office 365 Administration experience
- Exchange 2013 Administration experience
- Must be a partner that has already started some deployment projects
Office 365 resources
- Microsoft Partner Technical Services offerings: learn how to sell, deploy, and support Microsoft Office 365.
- Join the Office 365 Technical Network.
- Learning paths by product, exam, and competency.
Stay informed about training opportunities
Each month, we publish a schedule of upcoming training, partner calls, and webcasts. Read the current issue of the Hot Sheet, and subscribe to this blog to get new posts delivered to your email inbox. Go to the main blog page, and enter your email address in the Subscribe and follow box.