Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the East Region. We also use this list to update our East Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations are in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered Friday, April 5. This week’s role-based training recommendations are about building your capabilities for Windows 8 and Office 365 to better serve your SMB customers.
There are lots of great activities for you in April that let you connect with your local Microsoft team, understand new opportunities with Office and Office 365, join new public sector communities, and get training that leads to technical certifications and sales accreditations. See our recommendations below and other news and information for partners.
- Join our East Region partner call on April 12 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time to learn how to get ready for new business deals and opportunities.
- The U.S. Partner Team is offering 20+ sessions at WPC 2013 that will help you build your practice, monetize new opportunities, and increase revenue. Come partner with us in Houston this July.
- It's now Beyond Easy for resellers to find customers, increase sales, and earn incentives.
- Register for a webcast that explains the new Office 365 licensing options for small business and midsize business customers: April 10; April 17; April 24; May 1.
- The Office Talk Office Hours series covers Microsoft Office in depth—these interactive sessions provide you with product demos, selling tips and tricks, and business best practices from Microsoft and other partners. This month's topics: April 9 – Exchange 2013; April 23 – Outlook 2013.
- Earn your Sales Specialist or Presales Technical Specialist accreditation before April 30 for a chance to win a Windows 8 tablet. Rules.
- Join us for the next VAR compete webcast on Friday, May 3 to learn how to sell your Microsoft-based solutions to SMB customers against competitive offerings.
- Invite your customers to the next Unleash Your Productivity webcast on April 26.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog. The next newsletter will be delivered on Friday, April 19.
Find out how to stay informed as a U.S. partner at https://aka.ms/uspstayinformed.