For a limited time, Microsoft is bringing back its popular Second Shot offer that gives your customers a free second chance to pass their certification exam. Microsoft has reinvented the IT industry’s most respected professional certification program to validate a deeper set of skills on the newest technologies, increasing the need for training to pass the exams. Help your customers get trained and certified by offering them the confidence of a free Second Shot.
Action for Partners:
- Decide how you would like to participate
- Purchase pre-paid Second Shot vouchers. For more information, go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/offers/secondshot.aspx
- Available for purchase through Prometric beginning August 27, 2012 through May 31, 2013.
- Plan and execute customer sales and marketing
- Send email to clients and prospects
- Update website with Second Shot offer banners
- Display Second Shot poster
- Provide Second Shot flyer to customers
Here is how it works for your customer:
Step 1: Go to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/offers/secondshot.aspx to learn more about Second Shot. Choose which version of Second shot applies to you. Receive a voucher number.
Step 2: Using the voucher number, schedule and pay to take your initial exam with Prometric, an independent testing organization, at their web site, call center or test center locations. (You must provide Prometric with the Second Shot exam voucher number when registering to receive Second Shot.)
Step 3: Take your exam.
Step 4: If you do not pass your exam on the first time, you may register to take the same exam at no charge via Prometric's web site, call center or test center locations by providing them with the Second Shot exam voucher number when registering. NOTE: Please wait one day after the failed exam to register to allow for test results to be entered into the system