Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the East Region. We also use this list to update our East Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations are in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered Friday, September 7. This week’s role-based training recommendations are for Private Cloud and Microsoft Lync Server.
We’re excited about all the great opportunities for partners with recent and upcoming Microsoft product releases. Take advantage of these recommendations that can help you engage customers and increase sales.
- Join our September East Region partner call on Friday, September 14, at 9:00AM ET and learn how you can win customers with the latest Microsoft products.
- Save the date of September 12 for the virtual launch of Visual Studio 2012, and embrace the new era of modern apps across connected devices and continuous services.
- Make it easy for your customers to experience cloud services and move their businesses online with Cloud Easy. Offer ends on September 30. Terms and conditions.
- Sign up for the U.S. VAR rebate program and earn up to 20 percent in rebates when you sell Open Value agreements. Rebate ends December 31. Terms and conditions.
- Take advantage of Microsoft Solution Accelerators to reduce time and cost of IT deployments and increase customer satisfaction.
- This month’s Demand Generation Blitz topic is Windows Server 2012. Eligible partners receive a targeted SMB customer prospect list as well as sales tools to help drive new business. You must both sign up for this campaign and attend the training webcast on Wednesday, September 19 at 2:00PM ET.
- Invite your customers to the September 28 Unleash Your Productivity webcast to learn about how the right IT infrastructure can help companies be more productive.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog. The next newsletter will be delivered to U.S. partners on Friday, September 21.