Below is a directory of the communications and resources the Microsoft U.S. Partner Learning Team offers to help you connect to the training you need to meet your readiness goals. Choose your favorite way (or ways) to get information and take advantage of US-specific opportunities, news, recommendations and tools.
- US Partner Portal – Access the latest training opportunities and promotions on the Training section of the primary US partner website.
- A six-week outlook of in-person and live online training is also available on the partner portal by Region: East
Learning Plan Tool – Find on-demand training by Microsoft product, competency, exam, and role. Register for individual courses or create a custom learning plan to help you or your team manage your training activities.
- US Partner Newsletter – Delivered to your email inbox as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, you’ll receive role-based training recommendations for two Microsoft products in each issue.
- Subscribe with your email address to the US Partner Learning Blog to receive an email when there is new content posted.
- You may receive partner-specific emails from the Microsoft US Partner Team that contain information about upcoming training opportunities.
- US Partner Learning Blog – Read for announcements about in-person, live online, and on-demand training opportunities
- On Twitter: Follow US Partner Training @mslearningcurve
- Training Hot Sheet – Receive a monthly update of upcoming in-person, live online training, as well as training and certification promotions.
- Learning Plan Tool – How-To Series – Hear from US Partner Learning team members about why the Learning Plan Tool will help you and your team meet readiness goals, plus access how-to steps for utilizing the features of this tool.
- Learning Plan Updates – View regular updates on which learning plans have been added or recently updated.
- Training Sweepstakes – See what on-demand courses will earn you automatic prize drawing entries each quarter.
- Competency Training – Find Microsoft certification offers, exam prep training and guidance for attaining competencies.
- Increase Selling Potential – Check back for updates about Gear Up, Microsoft Sales Specialist accreditations and other Webcasts designed to help you sell.
- Practice Accelerator – View a six-week outlook of these organizational training sessions.
- U.S. Partner Newsletter – Training Recommendations – View upcoming training opportunities, including role-based courses for two Microsoft products.