Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the East Region. We also use this list to update our East Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations are in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered Friday, June 1 This week’s role-based training recommendations are for Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Server 2012.
June is here and things are starting to heat up. Kick off your summer with our recommendations below to take advantage of offers and opportunities to close business and build your Microsoft practice.
- Join us for the next East Region Partner Call on Friday, June 8, at 9:00AM Eastern Time to learn how to prepare for new business deals and opportunities.
- On the new U.S. partner portal, the East Region’s page now connects you to our recommendations, monthly calls, and local training on one page. Bookmark https://aka.ms/eastregion, and sign in with Live ID for the best experience on the new site.
- At WPC 2012, there’s a track specifically for U.S. partners on Thursday, July 12. For partners who serve SMB customers, join Cindy Bates, Vice President of U.S. SMB, for a keynote (US36 in the Session Catalog), then participate in sessions about solution selling (US11), building sales and marketing excellence in your organization (US13), and new resources and offerings (US23).
- Invite your customers to the next Unleash Your Productivity webcast on Friday, June 22.
- Participate in Office Talk Hours on June 12 and June 26 from 10:30-11:30AM Eastern Time. Hosted by Heather Logan and Steve Deming, you’ll get tips and tricks for selling Microsoft Office 2010, responses to common customer objections, and information about the Office Talk campaign. No registration is required—you can connect here or dial in: (888) 320-3585, ID 152047651.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog. The next newsletter will be delivered to U.S. partners on Friday, June 15.