Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the East Region. We also use this list to update our East Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations are in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered Friday, May 4. This week’s role-based training recommendations are for Windows Azure and the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP).
Mother Nature is doing her share to green things up this month, and Microsoft wants to help you find new opportunities that put some green in your wallet, too. Here are our partner recommendations for May:
- Join the East Region Partner Call on Friday, May 11, at 9:00AM Eastern Time to learn how to get ready for new business deals and opportunities.
- Register for the final East Region SMB Licensing Boot Camp in Malvern, PA on May 15.
- There is something for every Microsoft partner at this year’s Worldwide Partner Conference. Tracks include Small and Midsize Business (SMB), Reseller, System Integrator, and more. Plan to stay through Thursday, July 12 for the U.S. Subsidiary Track. U.S. SMB-focused sessions in the track include a keynote by Cindy Bates, Vice President of U.S. SMB. Stay informed through the U.S. WPC Community, and find out how your company can win a WPC pass.
- Use the Big Easy Offer 8 and the Microsoft Office 365 Fast-Track Sweepstakes to help you grow your cloud practice and close deals.
- Invite your customers to the next Unleash Your Productivity Webcast on Friday, May 25, to hear Microsoft experts discuss how to provide marketing, sales, and services management using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- On May 8 and May 22, from 10:30-11:30AM Eastern Time, join Heather Logan and Steve Deming for Office Talk Hours. They will offer insights to selling Microsoft Office 2010, answers to common objections, and guidance for using the Office Talk Campaign. No need to register, you can click here to join or dial in: (888)320-3585, ID 152047651.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog. The next newsletter will be delivered to U.S. partners on Friday, May 18.