Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the East Region. We also use this list to update our East Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations were in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered Friday, February 3. This week’s role-based training recommendations are for Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Virtualization.
Love is in the air this month. Our February recommendations for partner activities in the East Region are below—we think you’ll find at least one that will make you say, Be Mine!
- Join our February East Region Partner Call on Friday, February 10, at 9:00AM Eastern Time to learn how to get ready for new business deals and opportunities.
- Register to attend a VAR Summit in your Area:
- NY Metro Area: Iselin, NJ on February 16, Rochester, NY on March 13, or New York City on March 27.
- Northeast Area: Waltham, MA on March 28.
- Southeast Area: Charlotte, NC on February 21, Tampa, FL on March 20, Fort Lauderdale, FL on March 21, or Atlanta, GA on March 22.
- Mid-Atlantic Area: Malvern, PA on March 14 or in Washington, DC on March 15.
- Enroll in the current VAR Rebate, which runs from January 1-June 30. Even if you participated in the previous rebate, you will need to complete the enrollment.
- In the February 10 Compete Webcast, we’ll explain how to start selling Microsoft Office 365 to SMB customers and compete effectively against Google.
- While waiting for the virtual launch of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 on March 7, whet your appetite by watching our on-demand course, SQL Server 2012 in the SMB Market: Key Opportunities to Stimulate Sales Growth and build your SQL learning plan.
- Listen to the January Annuity Webcast on demand to hear a Microsoft VAR partner discuss how he has built a successful Microsoft practice selling Open Value licenses.
- Complete our annual U.S. Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) Survey to share your attendance plans for WPC 2012 in Toronto, Canada this July, and give us your thoughts about session topics and activities that are important to you. The survey is anonymous, but after you complete it, you have an opportunity to enter our Sweepstakes. Survey closes and sweepstakes ends February 29. Official Rules.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog. The next newsletter will be delivered to U.S. partners on Friday, February 17.