Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the East Region. We also use this list to update our East Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations were in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered Friday, December 2.
As we approach the end of 2011, here are our recommendations to help you close deals this year and prepare for a great 2012. Happy Holidays!
- Join our December East Region Partner Call on Friday, December 9, at 9:00AM Eastern Time to learn how to close every deal and leave no customer behind.
- Take advantage of partner and customer offers on products you already sell. Listen to our on-demand webcast and learn how to capitalize on the VAR Rebate, Big Easy Offer 7, and product-specific offers for Windows Intune and Microsoft Office 365.
- Connect with local business organizations like Chambers of Commerce and local trade and industry associations to deliver events focused on helping their members make informed technology decisions. Use Microsoft Community Connections to increase your reach to SMB customers.
- The following Microsoft product offers are currently scheduled to expire on December 31: the Big Easy Offer 7, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Open Value Promotion, and the Windows 7 Professional Up-to-Date Promotion. All of our offers for customers are published on the Reseller Promotions page. [Note: The Turn on Lync Voice Promotion, originally scheduled to expire December 31, now expires June 30, 2012.]
- To participate in the current U.S. VAR Rebate Program, and earn rebates on Open Value agreements across several Microsoft products, you must sign up prior to December 17.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog.