Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the East Region. We also use this list to update our East Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations were in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered today: Friday, November 4.
The month of November brings us to the time of year when we reflect on what we can be thankful for. We’d like to thank you for being a Microsoft partner, as this month we celebrate the one-year anniversary of the new Microsoft Partner Network. We hope you’ll continue to take advantage of opportunities we offer to help you grow your business.
- Join our November East Region Partner Call on Friday, November 11, at 9:00 am Eastern Time and learn how Microsoft products and partner resources can help you build revenue and increase profits.
- Attend the VAR Summit in Tampa, FL on November 15 (use Registration Code F830AE). Learn how you can meet your customers’ business needs with Microsoft products and technologies.
- Want to learn how to successfully sell Microsoft Office 365? Our five-part webcast series concludes Wednesday, November 9 with “Driving Incremental Revenue with Office 365”. You can watch the first four webcasts on demand.
- Microsoft Pinpoint is a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, and a well-written profile can help customers more easily find your solution and company. Listen to our October webcast to learn how to maximize your profile and increase your customer prospects.
- Take advantage of no-cost and low-cost training offered to Microsoft Partner Network members. The East Region Training Finder gives you a six-week outlook to plan for attending local, in-person training as well as live online training.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog.