The digital media campaign is a direct response to partner feedback requesting that we drive customer awareness of the value and benefits of working with Microsoft partners who have invested in competencies to demonstrate their capabilities.
Timing: The Digital Media Campaign launched on April 25, 2011 and will run through the end of the fiscal, designed to carry excitement and momentum into both Tech Ed and WPC.
Customer Targeted- Twitter
- Trusted advisors w/proven capabilities. Find a Microsoft-certified partner w/competencies you need. http://msft.it/MPNadvantage
- Know you’re investing wisely when you choose Microsoft-certified partners with the right competencies. http://msft.it/MPNadvantage
- Looking for the best technical support provider for your needs? See why Microsoft competencies matter: http://msft.it/MPNadvantage
Customer Targeted- Facebook
- Companies in the Microsoft Partner Network earn competencies that demonstrate their areas of expertise, so it’s easier for you to find the IT partner that best fits your business needs. Find out more: http://msft.it/MPNadvantage
- Gold and silver competencies indicate that Microsoft partners have demonstrated specific skills that set them apart within targeted solution areas. See why this matters for your business: http://msft.it/MPNadvantage
- By looking for a Microsoft partner with competencies that align to your company’s needs, you’ll have the confidence that comes with investing in proven expertise. See why competencies matter: http://msft.it/MPNadvantage
- Looking for the best technical support provider for your needs? Look for a Microsoft partner with a competency, an indication they have specific, demonstrated expertise that can meet your business needs. http://msft.it/MPNadvantage
We have created a discussion in the Microsoft U.S. Partner Community LinkedIn group at http://linkd.in/jU8QYj. You will need to be a member of the group in order to see and participate in the discussion. Use the Share Link functionality (in the toolbar under “More”) to add the post and link to your own LinkedIn updates to reach your network.