I am pleased to announce that the registration period for our partner Office 365 Technical Ignite event series is now open. Office 365 Ignite content is targeted at partner IT Professionals however, it may also be applicable to technical pre-sales roles as well.
The Microsoft Office 365 Technical Ignite Training is a workshop for Microsoft partners who are proactively looking to stay ahead of the market by learning about the future capabilities of Office 365. During the 3 days of training, topics ranging from onboarding, deployment, management, migration and security will be covered through presentations and hands-on labs that focus on the Office 365 Platform, Exchange Online, Lync Online and SharePoint Online.
Agenda and Partner Registration Link – See attached invite
Registration Cost – $299.00 per partner registration
Class Times / Student requirement
- 8:30AM to 5:00PM Daily
- Important – Each student must bring their own laptop computer to the training – Equipment for student access to the lab exercises is NOT provided.
- Atlanta, GA May 10-12, 2011
- Dallas, TX May 10-12, 2011
- New York, NY May 24-26, 2011
- Denver, CO May 24-26, 2011
- Chicago, IL June 7-9, 2011
- Los Angeles, CA June 7-9, 2011
- San Francisco, CA June 14-16, 2011
- Minneapolis, MN June 14-16, 2011
- Boston, MA June 21-23, 2011
- Washington, D.C. June 21-23, 2011