Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the Central Region. We also use this list to update our Central Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations were in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered Friday, May 4. This week’s role-based training recommendations are for Windows Azure and Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP).
Mother Nature is doing her share to green things up this month, and Microsoft wants to help you find new opportunities that put some green in your wallet, too. Here are my recommendations for May:
- Join our May Central Region Partner Call on Friday, May 18, at 10:00AM Central Time to learn how to get ready for new business deals and opportunities with Microsoft Exchange.
- Register for an SMB Licensing Boot Camp in Detroit on May 22 or Downers Grove on May 31.
- There is something for every Microsoft partner at this year’s Worldwide Partner Conference. Tracks include Small and Midsize Business (SMB), Reseller, System Integrator, and more. Plan to stay through Thursday, July 12 for the U.S. Subsidiary Track. U.S. SMB-focused sessions in the track include a keynote by Cindy Bates, U.S. Vice President of SMB.
- Win one of 20 All-Access Passes to WPC in the “Experience Toronto for Free” Sweepstakes (ends May 31; Official Rules)
- Attend the “50 Quick Tips on Creating More Opportunities at WPC” webcast on May 10, where we’ll give away an All-Access Pass to WPC to one lucky participant. (Ends May 10; Official Rules and Eligibility).
- Use the Big Easy Offer 8 and the Microsoft Office 365 Fast-Track Sweepstakes to help you grow your cloud practice and close deals.
- Invite your customers to the next Unleash Your Productivity Webcast on Friday, May 25, to hear Microsoft experts discuss how to provide marketing, sales, and services management using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog. The next newsletter will be delivered to U.S. partners on Friday, May 18.