Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the Central Region. We also use this list to update our Central Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations were in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered Friday, March 2. This week’s role-based training recommendations are for Microsoft System Center 2012 and Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
Green is the color of the month of March. We see peeks of green as new spring growth begins to sprout and, of course, for St. Patrick’s Day and those lucky four-leaf clovers. You’ll feel lucky with these great opportunities that can help you build a little ‘green’ for your business.
- Join our March Central Region Partner Call on Friday, March 16, at 10:00AM Central Time for a deep dive on building a predictable revenue stream through annuity, renewals, and Software Assurance.
- The Windows 8 Consumer Preview is here. See what’s next for Windows, and get resources to take advantage of the current opportunities with Windows 7.
- Connect with other Microsoft partners at a Channel Development and Networking Reception in one of several Central Region cities. You can also participate in a virtual networking event on March 14.
- Enroll in the current VAR Rebate program and earn up to 20% in rebates on annuity agreements.
- In the March Annuity Webcast on Wednesday, March 7, we’ll discuss Unified Communications and Microsoft Office 365.
- The Big Easy Offer 8 is back, with partner subsidy payouts to customers who purchase eligible Microsoft products and services, including cloud services like Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Intune.
- Invite your customers to the Unleash Your Productivity Webcast on Friday, March 23. Microsoft experts will discuss ways to share information effectively and collaborate efficiently with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft Office 2010.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog. The next newsletter will be delivered to U.S. partners on Friday, March 16.