Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the Central Region. We also use this list to update our Central Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations were in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered Friday, February 3. This week’s role-based training recommendations are for Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Virtualization.
Love is in the air this month. Our February recommendations for partner activities in the East Region are below—we think you’ll find at least one that will make you say, Be Mine!
- Join our February Central Region Partner Call on Friday, February 17, at 10:00AM Central Time for news about Microsoft System Center 2012 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Enroll in the current VAR Rebate, which runs from January 1-June 30. Even if you participated in the previous rebate, you will need to complete the enrollment.
- In the February 10 Compete Webcast, we’ll explain how to start selling Microsoft Office 365 to SMB customers and compete effectively against Google.
- While waiting for the virtual launch of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 on March 7, whet your appetite by watching our on-demand course, SQL Server 2012 in the SMB Market: Key Opportunities to Stimulate Sales Growth and build your SQL learning plan.
- Listen to the January Annuity Webcast on demand to hear a Microsoft VAR partner discuss how he has built a successful Microsoft practice selling Open Value licenses.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog. The next newsletter will be delivered to U.S. partners on Friday, February 17.