Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the Central Region. We also use this list to update our Central Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations were in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered today: Friday, October 7.
- Join our October Central Region Partner Call on Friday, October 21, at 10:00 AM Central Time and learn about the new opportunities that Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online offers for your business growth.
- VAR Summits are back! Our TS2 team will explain how you can meet your customers' business needs with Microsoft products like Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft System Center Essentials.
- Dallas, TX on October 12 (Reg Code 714A0D);
- Houston, TX on October 13 (Reg Code DB2151);
- Chicago, IL on October 18 (Reg Code 80B5C6);
- Cincinnati, OH on October 20 (Reg Code 44D7A1).
- If you're interested in networking with Microsoft and other local partners, RSVP for a Channel Development + Meet & Greet event near you:
- Dallas, TX on October 12;
- Houston, TX on October 13;
- Chicago, IL on October 18;
- Cincinnati, OH on October 20
- If your company develops applications, use our new Microsoft Marketplace Connector Tool, which helps you find the most suitable Microsoft and third-party marketplaces for your solution, making it easier for customers to learn how you can help them solve business challenges.
- The new five-part webcast series, "How to Successfully Sell Microsoft Office 365," will be held each Wednesday starting October 12. Topics include how to create demand and attract customer prospects, demo Office 365, set up test trials, migrate customers, implement cloud solutions, and more.
- Use Reseller Promotions like the Big Easy Offer 7, Turn on Lync Voice Promotion, and Windows 7 Professional Up-to-Date Promotion to encourage your customers to purchase and deploy the latest Microsoft products. Then, take advantage of incentive programs like the U.S. VAR Rebate Program to increase your profitability and grow your business.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog.