FY11 Year End Partner Award Winners
- Central Region Managed Partner of the Year and North Central Area Partner of the Year: Oakwood Systems
- Central Region LAR Partner of the Year: SHI
- Heartland Area Managed Partner of the Year: Bennett Adelson
- Midwest Area Managed Partner of the Year: Concurrency
- South Central Area Managed Partner of the Year: Catapult Systems
FY11 H1 & H2 Award Winners
Partnering to Succeed: This award signifies teamwork among multiple partners to develop solutions that help customers use technology to realize their full potential. These partners created holistic value solutions and illustrated the evolution of an IT department into a strategic asset and/or demonstrated successful VTSP engagements
- H1: RightPoint with KnowledgeLake
- H2: : RBA Consulting with Oxford Computer Group, NCA
Compete to Win: This award recognizes key competitive wins achieved by partners who understand their customers’ business and consistently demonstrates value.
- H1: Project Leadership Associates
- H2: Stonebridge
Cloud Power: The recipient must demonstrate strategic wins in any of the Cloud services – Microsoft Online Services customer adds, application development and private cloud
- H1: Slalom Consulting, Midwest Area
- H2: Slalom Consulting, South Central Area
Customer Loyalty and Satisfaction: This honor goes to the partner that provided exceptional customer satisfaction with Microsoft technology through outreach and participation across a range of customer-focused activities.
- H1: SWC Technology Partners
- H2: : PointBridge
New EA LAR: This award signifies the LAR with Top Growth in the number of Net New Enterprise Agreements sold year over year in SMS&P.
- H1: Insight Direct Incorporated
- H2: Softchoice
Thank you to all of you for your hard work and dedication, looking forward to an exceptional Fiscal Year 2012!