Join Microsoft at a city near you to dive into Office 365. Take advantage of this one-time opportunity to be one of the firsts to receive training on Microsoft’s newest cloud solution and the value it brings to Microsoft Online Services, including Windows Intune and Dynamics CRM Online. Take advantage of the growing interest in Office 365 and Microsoft Online Services opportunities and get in-depth knowledge on how to drive successful sales engagements and deployment strategies with the recommended three phase process of plan, prepare, migrate.
Target Audience: Value Added Resellers (VAR’s) interested in learning about Office 365 & Microsoft Online Services. There are limited seats available, so register up today to reserve your spot!
Welcome and Introductions
Office 365 Overview and Partner Opportunity
- § Customer Value Proposition, Plan Differences, Pricing & Licensing
- § Partner Model, Up-Sell & Cross Sell, Services Attach Opportunities
The value of Windows Intune and Dynamics CRM Online
- Customer Value Proposition, Partner Opportunity
How to get started as a Microsoft Online Services Partner
- § Business Model Transformation
- § Partner Programs
- § Partner Readiness Roadmap
- § Sales & Marketing Resources
Preparing an Office 365 Customer Deployment
- § Recommended Deployment Phases – Plan, Prepare, and Migrate to Office 365
Wrap Up and Next Steps