I have a great networking and promotional opportunity for Chicagoland SBSC partners! The Local Engagement Team has secured an event sponsorship and looking for Microsoft SBSC partners to showcase their companies and co-promote the local small buisness focused networking event!
The annual Greater Chicago Networking Extravaganza (GCNE) is the premier business networking event in Chicagoland, bringing together both the suburban and city small business community for an evening of mingling, education and fun. The 2010 event will feature open and structured networking to help participants grow their network and their networking skills.
Date: April 6th, 2010 * Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm * Location: Metropolitan Club
Microsoft SBSC - Participating Partner Benefits:
- Benefit from countless opportunities for networking with the predicted 120-150 guests from 5:30 – 6:30 pm preceding the structured networking as well as from 8- 8:30 pm following the structured portion.
- Serve as a table host with the opportunity to present your marketing message and facilitate similar messages from other table participants. Your company will be recognized as such by the event’s co-producers and gain further recognition and respect as they lead exercises at their respective tables. Guests will change tables at least once after the initial exercise.
- Receive direct and indirect publicity on the event website, blogs and event materials, including one inclusive 100-word description in the event program and one inclusive mention on event signage. The Microsoft SBSC logo will be featured on the event website (www.greaterchicagonetworking.com/sponsors) with a listing of each table host’s company including a link to his/her website.
- Receive a list of event attendees from GCNE
- Opportunity to distribute one piece of company literature to participants at first table host assignment
SBSC Partner Next Steps: How to Qualify for the Microsoft sponsorship – Table Host Opportunity:
· Contact Tracye Foy to submit your interest in the opportunity
Ø Must be a SBSC partner, and not participated in a Local Engagement marketing activity in Microsoft FY10 (July 2009 - July 2010), including Microsoft Community Connections
Ø Agree to co-promote the event to your local network via a Microsoft provided, customizable email invitation template
Ø Provide your company logo, contact information, url and 100 word description to the event organizer
Ø Sign up for the event and pay the $53 admission fee
Ø Attend a training session on being a table host