You may remember it as the Licensing Bootcamp; we’ve re-named it and AMPED IT UP!!
We’ve now got 101 and 201 level events for those of you that are ready to take your Licensing Skills to the next level.
Licensing Essentials 101 (the Fundamentals session) introduces you to the basics on Microsoft licensing, resources and incentives. This session is best for client-facing sales managers, account executives, and technical resources who are new in role or who need a refresher on Microsoft's licensing programs.
This half day course focuses on topics like:
- Increasing your revenue by leveraging the right licensing programs for your customers
- Leveraging Microsoft tools to accurately quote customers
- Using Microsoft incentive and financing programs to create value for your customers—and increase your profitability
- Licensing scenarios to key Microsoft solutions
We will also cover your opportunities with Windows Small Business Server 2008 and Windows Essential Business Server 2008 as well as Microsoft's Unified Communication and Collaboration strategy focusing on Office Communications Server 2007 and Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007.
Once you have a grasp of the fundamentals of licensing, it's time to start exercising those skills. Where do you get started?
Licensing Essential 201 (the Advanced session) helps you maximize ways to put your knowledge to work for you and your customers. In this session, we focus on viewing the entire deal, identifying the best licensing program for a particular situation, and executing on Software Assurance.
This course is designed for client-facing sales managers, account executives, and technical resources involved in preparing licensing proposals who have previously attended a Licensing Essentials 101 session.
In this follow-up to the Basic Session, we will cover:
- Unique licensing scenarios for key Microsoft products and solutions
- Interactive practice exercises on customer licensing scenarios
- Using Microsoft tools designed to uncover a customer's licensing needs and organize the collected information.
- Using the volume licensing sites for software downloads, license keys, and Software Assurance benefits.
Events are happening now; you can find all events in your geography listed here!