The time is upon us, the moment we have all been waiting for…now let’s maximize on Windows 7! October 22nd Microsoft goes live to the public with the release of Windows 7. The Central Region Partner Territory Manager’s (Andy, Lisa, Lara and Jason) want to ensure that all of our partners feel completely ready to deliver the best Operating System in years to your customer’s. In order to set yourself up for success we have put together a number of Windows 7 Readiness Events across the region. Don’t be left out! A number of partners have already attended in other cities across the country and here’s what they are saying…
Partner feedback from the events:
Anecdotal from Stephen:
· The general consensus was excitement about Windows 7 being available soon
· 100% partner adoption (50%+ already were using Windows 7)
· 30% to 40% planned deployment with select customers in the next year
· 100% pilots with select customers in the next year
· I had 70% technical / 30% sales audiences
· Very appreciative of the “straight scoop” regarding device compat and Windows XP Mode
· Partner Feedback directly from evaluations:
· My investment that morning in time and fee was well worth it and produces greater returns for me in the future.
· This is the 2nd time I have had exposure to Win 7 and this time it was more hands on vs just looking and seeing what the OS is about. Hearing info more than 1x is very helpful to me.
· Instructor (Deming) was extremely facile in jumping around to discuss attendees’ questions and comments without sacrificing any of the material to be presented in the course
· Perfect instructor! (Bryan); Bryan Von Axelson has an excellent method that keeps you awake and interested. His use of humor enhances the learning environment.; Great Instructor!!
· Woody helped provide compelling business reasons or points of consideration for delivering Windows 7.
Check out the schedule and sign up today!
We all look forward to seeing you in each city.
You are Invited!
You are exclusively invited to Microsoft’s Windows 7 partner sales readiness events and upon attending, will receive a FREE copy of the full product before general availability! The Windows® 7 operating system was built to meet yours and your customers’ needs. As the next-generation operating system from Microsoft, Windows® 7 opens new development, sales, and services opportunities for your business.
We will start by installing Windows® 7 onto your PC, which must meet the minimum requirements listed below. We will run through some of the key improvements that have been made from the user perspective and will explore the new features Windows 7 has, to better manage your computers in the corporate environment. You will also walk away with presentations on the Windows 7 business value as well as all the materials needed to host your very own Windows 7 Launch event for your company or customers!
Cities Featuring Windows 7 Partner Sales Readiness Events