1. Loadfests: Register for WIN 7 Loadfests in your Area, to learn tips and get a free copy of NFR WIN 7 Ultimate, register here.
2. Digital Launch: Listen to the digital launch by Steveb on SEPT 29th, 9:00am PDT.
3. Objections? Visit www.readyset7.com to learn more about getting ready for Windows 7
4. Stay current via training from the Partner Learning Center at:
5. Exchange Code: RC is available and downloadable today. Customers can download the RC bits here.
Get Set (Build Pipeline):
6. Do an event or campaign: Host a Sneak peak event and do a RTGM campaign (you can even get up to a $500 refund until 12/31/09), check out this site for more information.
7. Sponsorship: There are some sponsorship opportunities available for our SMB partners, starting at $1,500. Visit Launch Central for details.
8. Web Syndication: Subscribe to Windows 7 Web Syndication, a free service that is just launching and keeps your partners’ website populated with the latest information for their customers. Visit Launch Central for more information.
9. Launch In a Box: The first 1,000 partners to Register a customer event (event date must be between 10/12/09 – 2/1/10) are eligible to receive their own Launch-in-a-Box kit that includes plenty of giveaways for attendees