I want to follow on to provide some additional insight as to the VAR training….there are 3 packages: Business Readiness, Licensing, and Selling with Microsoft.
I want to focus just on what’s in Business Readiness. Here are the training classes ( about half of these are in the most taken training this year…hint…solid training)
· 5 Critical Skills for Maximizing Sales Performance in a Tough Economy
· Handling Tough Objections in a Tight Economy
· How to Sell the Way Your Customers Want to Buy
· How To Earn More Referrals From Existing Customers
· Sell More with Microsoft: Hosting Successful Seminars
· Drive small business leads and more sales with marketing: What’s really working today for Microsoft Partners
· 5 Strategies for Marketing in Tough Times
· Best Practices Webcast Series: Aligning with Customer Drivers to Sell Technology Solutions
· Generate $ales & Revenue Using Effective Presentations Back to Basics Training Series: Where do I start?
· Best Practices Webcast Series: Maximizing Revenue by Growing Customer Share
You can find this training in the Learning Plan Tool by searching under Business Readiness: www.microsoftlearningplans.com
I talked about the Learning Plan Tool last time. Please let me know what you think about the training.
Scott Akin- Enablement Director