So last week we talked fame, let’s talk fortune!
I was hoping in this post, I’d be able to tell you for fortune to spend a weekend in Las Vegas. Sadly, for me, a weekend in Las Vegas was not the solution for fortune. Back to my original plan for sharing ideas for fortune with Central Region Partners… Microsoft Incentives!
Why Microsoft Incentives?
1: Save your customers money.
2: Help you close the deal.
3: Put cash back in your pocket!
So I have a few key offers I’d like to feature today.
- New!-VAR Rebate is back!!!!!! The Open Value VAR Rebate program is back again. The program runs Mar 28, 2009 thru July 3, 2009, and includes 3 payout levels, up to 15%. Partners will receive one rebate after the promotional period ends. Please review details and be sure to register at: https://partner.microsoft.com/us/40035546?msp_id=VARrebates
- New! – No Better Time: Save on Windows 7 Offer- Open and OV 15% discount on Software Assurance purchases (within 180 days) attached to new PCs equipped with Windows Vista Business. Limited to 125 seats per customer.
- New!-Announcing the Big Easy Offer 3.0, good through June 26, 2009. Help customers increase partner subsidy funds by their purchase of one or more qualifying Microsoft products. To read more about this new offer and access the Ready-to-Go Campaigns to promote the offer, visit the BEO 3.0 partner Web site.
- New!-Exchange Server Standard Discount. In Open and Open Value, receive 20 percent off License only (Exchange Standard Server and Exchange Standard CAL) or 35 percent off License with Software Assurance (Exchange Standard Server and Exchange Standard CAL.) Learn more at the Web site.
- Simplify and Save Offer. Managing multiple license agreements can be tough. Now with the Simplify and Save Offer, you receive a 15 percent discount when you renew and consolidate into a single Open Value (License & Software Assurance) agreement through June 26, 2009. See www.microsoftincentives.com for details.
- Build your deals and your relationships with SmartPay from Microsoft Financing. Your customers may be able to finance their total IT solution and have zero payments for six months. Promotion ends June 30, 2009. Read the terms and conditions.
You can find all incentives here at www.microsoftincentives.com.
So there you have it, fortune! I’ll leave the American Dream up to you.