Last fall, we held a series of open office hours. For an hour each week, we invited anyone who was interested to join some members of the Upgrade Analytics product group on a conference call. The feedback was positive, and since then, we’ve had several people ask when or if we will be doing another set of office hours.
Today, I’m happy to announce that we will be holding our second round of office hours beginning Thursday, January 26th at 8:00AM PST. Just like last time, there will be no agenda, and the conversation will be driven by you.
We’ll have a few members from the Upgrade Analytics team on the line to answer general questions, help troubleshoot, or provide information about Upgrade Analytics. To accommodate users in as many time zones as possible, we will be alternating times weekly. The schedule will be as follows:
1. Thursday, January 26th from 8:00 – 9:00 am PST (16:00 – 17:00 GMT)
2. Thursday, February 2nd from 4:00 – 5:00 pm PST (00:00 – 01:00 GMT)
3. Thursday, February 9th from 8:00 – 9:00 am PST (16:00 – 17:00 GMT)
4. Thursday, February 16th from 4:00 – 5:00 pm PST (00:00 – 01:00 GMT)
5. Thursday, February 23rd from 8:00 – 9:00 am PST (16:00 – 17:00 GMT)
6. Thursday, March 2nd from 4:00 – 5:00 pm PST (00:00 – 01:00 GMT)
Office hours are open to anyone on a drop-in basis and are intended for general discussion about Upgrade Analytics. There’s no need to RSVP.
To join us on Skype for Business or Lync, use this link. Alternatively, call in at +1 (888) 320-3585 (or your local dial-in number), and use the Conference ID 77108029 during the times listed above. We look forward to working with you.