If you’re an IT professional, developer, or just a tech enthusiast we’d love to have you check out TechDays Online, our week-long digital event that gives tips, insight and deep technical drill-downs on some of the most important trends in technology including: machine learning, DevOps, cloud and data platforms, and cloud productivity.
Here’s what, at a glance, each of the five days will cover:
- Monday, 12 September: Explore the world of Data Platform and BOTs
- Tuesday, 13 September: DevOps in practice
- Wednesday, 14 September: A day at the Office
- Thursday, 15 September: The inside track on Azure and UK Datacenters
- Friday, 16 September: Find out more about Artificial Intelligence
But don’t just take our word for it. Below, attendees and presenters from previous TechDays Online share their thoughts on the day. We’ve arranged them into the top seven reasons to attend.
1. You’re not alone in your tech journey. You can find other like-minded tech professionals and developers who understand your goals, vision and challenges.
#techdays glad to see we’re not alone in the devops journey. My place have seen many of the same issues as VSTS team has 😀
— Adrian Farnell (@techfrontierUK) May 19, 2016
2. You’ll be inspired. TechDays Online give you an opportunity to learn and think about what’s new in the world of technology.
#techdays has given me lots too think about 🙂
— Pete Cook (@blindpete) February 4, 2015
3. You can watch it online…
— Amy Kate Nicholson (@AmyKateNicho) May 18, 2016
4. …while having your lunch
— jLabs (@jLabs_) February 3, 2015
5. You can get your hands on the latest technology. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your infrastructure or take on advanced workloads, you can get a chance to get up close and personal with the latest tech that Microsoft has to offer.
— Charles Denham (@Chazboy03) February 4, 2015
6. You’ll have fun. If learning from and collaborating with some of the Microsoft community’s MVPs (Most Valuable Professionals) and Tech Evangelists is your idea of fun, then yeah – you’ll have loads of fun.
— KP (@kpmicrominder) February 3, 2015
7. Fashion Tips. Can’t guarantee anyone will be sporting a purple bowtie, but you never know….
— Alex Whittles (@PurpleFrogAlex) May 18, 2016