As part of Learning at Work Week this week, we have and will be continuing to share lots of great learning resources to help you be successful with your learning. To continue this we want to highlight a great free online event coming up which you may be interested in attending to help you get trained in Microsoft’s open cloud solution.
You may remember TechDays Online 2015 which occurred over three days back in February and saw keynotes from Mary Jo Foley, Jeffery Snover and Scott Hanselman. Well this a special Azure edition of TechDays Online.
So what can I expect from the event…
- This event will provide you with the unique opportunity to learn more about Microsoft Azure, our industry-leading open, flexible and hybrid-ready cloud solution used by startups and big businesses throughout the UK
- Keynotes from respected industry figures showcasing what others are doing with Microsoft Azure
- Over 15 deep technical sessions spanning Azure 101, Data & Machine Leaning, Apps & Architecture and Cloud Infrastructure & DevOps
- You’ll have the chance to ask questions to all our experts through live Q&A
- There will be a live mystery Microsoft Azure challenge and a competition to win a drone
- Information on the offers available to you and how to take a free trial of Microsoft Azure
- You can learn from the comfort of your office chair!
Here is the planned agenda…
To see more of the great resources we’ve been sharing this week, be sure to follow us on @TechNetUK and check out #LearningatWorkWeek to see how other companies are celebrating Learning at Work Week 2015.